Make the sourdough:
1. Day 1 morning: Mix flour and water in a mason jar. Cover with lid and leave at room temperature.
2. Day 1 evening: Add 60 g water and 60 g flour. Stir, cover with lid and leave at room temperature.
3. Day 2 morning: Add 60 g water and 60 g flour. Stir, cover with lid and leave at room temperature.
4. Day 3 morning: Add 60 g water and 60 g flour. Stir, cover with lid and place in the refrigerator.
5. Day 4: Now your sourdough is ready. If you want to keep it, store the sourdough in the refridgerator and “feed” your sourdough by adding flour and water a couple of times during the week.
Make the breakfast rolls:
1. In a bowl of a standmixer, crumble the yeast.
2. Mix a little bit of the water with yeast and make sure that the yeast is dissolved.
3. Add rest of the water and all the other ingredients. Work the dough, using the rest hook in stand mixer for 5 minuter.
4. Cover dough with a cloth and leave to rise in the refrigerator during the night.
5. Next morning: Preheat oven to 240 C/460 F.
6. Divide dough into 15 rolls on a floured table.
7. Decorate with your choice of topping.
8. Add rolls on a baking tray, covered with baking paper. Leave to rise for 30 minutes.
9. Bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Leave to cool on a wire rack.