Almond cake base
1. Whip the egg yolks and sugar with a hand mixer to a thick eggnog.
2. Mix flour and baking powder and sieve. Turn it gently into the eggnog together with the finely blended almonds.
3. Whip the egg whites stiff, nut bumpy, and gently turn it into the “almond eggnog”. Stop when it’s smooth and even.
4. Cut a round piece og baking paper in the size of the springforms bottom and lay it in the form.
5. Spread the batter in the form and even it out with a palette.
6. Bake the cake base in the oven at 190c until golden and well baked. This will take about 20-30 minutes.
7. Cool the base completely before turned out of the form and halved gently with a bread knife.
1. Rinse the strawberries and blueberries.
2. Whip the whipping cream.
3. Butter the strawberry puree out on the bottom base cake.
4. Spread half of the cream on top.
5. Remove the top on half of the strawberries and halve them. Lay them on top of the whipped cream.
6. Place the other half almond cake base on top.
7. Spread the rest of the whipped cream on top and decorate with strawberries and blueberries.