1. Rinse and halve the apricots. Then cut them into smaller pieces.
2. Put the apricot pieces in a saucepan with the juice and zest from the lemon and a little bit of water.
3. Bring it to a boil while stirring and then let it simmer over low heat for a few minutes. Remove any possible foam.
4. Add sugar and let it continue to simmer on low heat. Season to taste (if necessary, add a little more sugar).
5. Simmer until the sugar is completely dissolved and the marmalade stiffens and clings onto the pot spoon.
6. Pour the marmalade into scalded and Atamon-rinsed glass jars and close them immediately.