Make the pompons:
1. Wrap the wool around the outer two prongs, about 80 times.
2. Once you´re ready, cut the end of the wool and tie really tightly in the middle on both side to make sure it´s secured.
3. Take the wool off the fork and cut all the loops.
4. Trim your pompon so it´s round and nice.
5. Repeat until you have all the pompons you need.
Make the bunnies:
1. Use our free bunny printable or draw your own bunny on your choice of paper.
2. Cut out.
3. Repeat until you have all the bunnies you need.
Make the garland:
1. Attach the pompon on the bunny by using a needle and tie a knot on the back of the bunny.
2. Attach the bunnies on a string using glue or scotch tape.