1. Crumble yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the lukewarm water and and stir until yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add salt and olive oil.
3. Mix in the flour little by little and work the dough until it feels a little moist, but doesn’t stick to your hands.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set it in a warm place to rise for about an hour.
5. Preheat the oven to 240o C/460 F.
6. Meanwhile, slice the potatoes as thin as you can (a mandolin slicer is super for this).
7. When the dough is ready, roll out the pizza dough into a thin circle.
8. Tear the mozzarella into small pieces and spread the cheese evenly on the pizza.
9. Spread the thin slices of potato on top.
10. Sprinkle with Herbes de Provence and salt flakes.
11. Drizzle with the olive oil.
12. Bake for about 10 minutes.